welcome message

Nov 3, 2010 - Update! R.I.P. Prop 19. We barely knew you.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Snoop Dogg's Guide to Rolling a Blunt Doggy-Style

STEP 1
First, I assemble my ingredients: a Swisher Sweet cigar and Darth Vader Hybrid/Indica Purple Kush & Afghani backcrossed on Kushmum.  I always use a Swisher Sweet.


STEP 2
Next, I split the Swisher Sweet cigar down the middle with my thumbnails.


STEP 3
Then I remove all tobacco in the cigar.


STEP 4
When the tobacco is gone, I moisten the wrap with my tongue, then flip it around and continue to moisten the same side of the wrap to ensure the blunt doesn’t crack.



STEP 5
No grinder is necessary; just break up all the buds by hand to fill the blunt.



STEP 6
Use your thumbs to hold the blunt in place and get that nice tuck.



STEP 7
Light it up, pass it and repeat.


STEP 8
Seriously, folks, smoke weed every day!


27 comments:

  1. is that snoop dog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoop tells what he needs to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blunt is too harsh for me, the leaf wrapper is just too strong, I'll take a water bong every time and forfeit the street cred.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey, smoke weed every day!
    even though i can't smoke blunts because i quit tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  5. astounishing technique. Will surely try out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snoop Dogg sez: "Swisher Sweet...Every Time"

    He should be an official spokesman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, thats how the gansgter do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha i didn't know snoop dogg had his own guide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehh, its an ok way to smoke, I'd rather take hits from a bong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hah, learn from the master I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  11. damn dude look at that fat nug he has :O

    *drool* i want it soo bad :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rollin down the street u no sipping own gin & juice.. .

    ReplyDelete